Synthetic Sea Water
A Synthetic Sea Water Analytical Reagent manufactured in accordance with ASTM D665 / IP 135.
A high quality analytical reagent manufactured and certified compliant for use in ASTM D665 / IP 135 the Standard Test Method for Rust-Preventing Characteristics of Inhibited Mineral Oil in the Presence of Water
Key benefits and features:
- Provided with a certificate which includes an estimation of uncertainty of manufacture.
- Ensures full compliance with ASTM and IP test method requirements for reagent preparation.
- Conveniently packaged in single dose or multi dose packs.
- Cost effective and time saving
- Certificate of Manufacture & MSDS included
- 6 Month shelf life
|Part number||Package size|
|SSWS-30||10 x 30mL|
|SSWS-300||1 x 300mL|
|SSWS-500||1 x 500mL|