Lovibond® Tintometer® EComparator Petroleum Testing Color Measurement
For a limited time, Tintometer® is offering a rebate to customers who trade-in their old visual systems for a new EComparator or PFXi instrument for the same color scale. Customers can receive a $300 rebate on any Lovibond® EComparator OR $600 on any Lovibond® PFXi Series upon receipt of their visual comparator and discs. It’s easy to do! Call us at 800-379-8493 for more information.
EComparator Series Color UnitsDownloadable PDF
Companies throughout the world use Lovibond® colorimeters in the analysis of products such as fuel oils, lubricants, white oils, waxes and petrochemicals. The Lovibond® EComparator Series provides an easy way to transition from subjective visual measurement to a non-subjective, accurate electronic measurement.
Touch screen technology makes the EComparator Series easily programmable with instinctive menus on screen. Users can set language, date and time, view preferences and create projects with individual tolerance settings.
Interface provides the user with immediate information on the sample:
• EC 2000 Two Field View
• The user friendly ergonomics and intuitive interface guarantee new users can be quickly trained and easily supported. Large data storage (> 20,000 readings), USB connectivity ensures readings can be stored and shared easily and quickly. Flexibility is further enhanced with software packages for Windows® with multiple language support on-screen.
• Advance from Visual (subjective) to Electronic (objective) Color Measurement
• Color Measurement
• Display Results with On-Screen Color and Numerical Options
• Digital, Portable, Push-Button Technology
• Immediate reporting from lab or on-site
Lovibond® accuracy and efficiency is apparent throughout. EComparators are supplied with Certified Glass and Liquid Reference Standards enabling quick and simple validation. The instruments are equipped with an integrated light shield to protect the sample from ambient light and a flexible path length and cell choice (plastic or glass) for flexibility of application. With robust casing and a small laboratory footprint, the EComparator Series is the ideal solution for users wishing to experience the benefits of immediate, accurate, electronic readings: the best of both worlds.
|163010||EC3000 ASTM D1500 Color|
|163020||EC3000 Saybolt D156 Color|
|162010||EC2000 Pt-Co D1209 Color|
|162030||EC2000 Gardner D1544 Color|