HORIBA SLFA-2100/2800 X-ray Fluorescence Sulfur-in-Oil Analyzer
The SLFA-2100/2800 are designed specifically to meet the recent demanding needs of measuring the new low sulfur fuels, diesel and RFG.
Using the X-ray fluorescence technique, fast and accurate measurements can be carried out in compliance with the ASTM D4294 method, either in the lab or in the field.
A detection limit of 5 ppm sulfur takes you to new realms of measurement sensitivity. HORIBA’s high sensitivity analyzer makes quick, accurate measurements of petroleum fuel samples from very low to high sulfur concentrations – i.e., all the way from gasoline to heavy fuel oils. A large, easy-to-read LCD screen, simple function keys, alphanumeric keypad and other features make the SLFA-2100/2800 Series so easy to use.
The SLFA-2800 has an automated turntable to measure up to eight samples unattended, while the SLFA-2100 is a single-sample version.
• Wide measurement range (0-9.999%) is acceptable for very small content as in diesel oil or high sulfur content as in heavy oil.
• Calibration graphs have been extended and the analyzer selects automatically out of seven scales (0.002/0.01/0.05/…/10%).
• High precision measurement (Repeatability:1.6ppm, Lower detection limit: 5ppm) Due to the miniature X-ray tube, extremely precise results can be achieved without purging of He or another gas and this system also include a correction function for temperature and atmospheric pressure without He purge.
• SLFA-2800 is equipped with a turntable, which makes sequential measuring of up to eight samples.
• Standards applied to device measurement functions: JIS K2541, JIS B7995(Japan), ASTM D4294(USA), ISO 8754
|DCP-H-SLFA2100||D 4294 HORIBA SLFA-2100/2800 X-ray Fluorescence Sulfur-in-Oil Analyzer|